Thursday, February 01, 2007

Project Spectrum here I come

Yes two posts in one day, shocking isn't it? I just felt like the two needed to be separate. Anyway back to Project Spectrum, I joined. Why? Because I realized I have things hanging around that really could use some finishing. Like this:
Beginning Vintage Velvet
It was supposed to be my Mom's Christmas present last year but then I caved a week before and gave her a pair of earrings, and I let this simmer in the tin can I thought was cute because everything fit inside it. Ha! Does the phrase "Out of sight, out of mind" mean anything to you?
So I found it and got the idea to finish it in February and March during the blue/white/gray period. So today I sat down and really worked on it, I got about 8 inches done so I feel like I'm off to a good start.
Wow, total mind blank right there, proabably from sleep deprivation so I think I'll just stop now since I have no idea what I was going to say just now. Well here's to February, (I hope) and to Project Spectrum.

No comments: