Monday, February 19, 2007

Ever have one of those days?

Or in my case weeks. I want to post but I have nothing to talk about. I haven't really knit much of anything except a plain sock in St st so I don't really think of it as an interesting topic. I have been spinning but since the camera still refuses to operate without batteries and I can't get any right now so I can't even talk about any of that other than the fact that I am trying to spin up the fiber I got in this post into something of a sock weight but even though I think I'm doing an alright job of it, I won't be sure until it is all plied and measured. Now back to studying for Chemistry tomorrow. (Wish me luck that I don't spill anything on myself, since I'd like to keep all of my clothes intact.)
Hope you've enjoyed your President's Day break.

No comments: