Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mystery Stole 3

I know, I'm a joiner. I really wasn't going to join and then I saw how the first clue looked all swirly and pretty but I held strong. Then I listened to the Lime and Violet Podcast and Alcariel was talking about how she joined at the last minute and I signed up immediately because I didn't want to feel left out. Never mind that I have other projects that really need to be finished first but I casted on as soon as the beads came.

So I blew past Clue 1 Chart A:
Mystery Stole Chart 'A' Completed

And then I finished Clue 1 Chart B:
Mystery Stole Chart 'B' Completed

And I'm currently sitting around the middle of Clue 2 Chart C because I realized two things.

1) My Sockapalooooza socks are sitting with one finished and one only 12 leg repeats and a cuff away from being done.

2) My Dad's Birthday socks for the 28th of this month are sitting (cuff down) 12 rows into the foot past the gusset decreases on the first sock and I need them done in less than 10 days.

I'm going to go try and finish at least one sock now. Maybe it was a mistake to go buy the one needle that I needed to cast on for a sweater this morning, hmm, oh well.

No comments: