Saturday, July 28, 2007

Happy 50th Birthday Dad!

Well Happy Birthday to the guy who has really put up with a lot from me over the years.

And since he will see his present in just a couple hours anyway (let's ignore the fact that he watched as I was knocking out rows left to knit last night just to finish in time).

Dad's Birthday Socks

Ta Da! I'm very happy with these. P.S. to anyone complaining too much about second sock syndrome, try 6th sock syndrome. Yes, I've knit the same exact pattern for 3 pairs because this is exactly how he want's the socks and no changes. I've adapted it by starting with black, then brown, and this time deep olive. But what's a girl to do. It was either this or bending and getting a gift card that just doesn't feel the same.

However, I will beat the Christmas rush by ordering the yarn for the next 3-5 pairs now and starting them when I've gotten through my WIP's to get to monogamous knitting.

Specs:
Pattern: Mine located on the sidebar ->
Mods: None here, I made them all to the pattern itself.

Now if you excuse me, I'll be getting ready for a family filled day with the theme Hawaii 5-0 (credit to my Mom on the idea for the theme).

No comments: