Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Isn't Spring Break Lovely?

I think it is, look what I even started to follow through with Project Spectrum:
Bayerische Sock
It's the Bayerische Sock pattern by Eunny Jang. And I have to say it is really fun to knit, although the one piece that bugs to knit is row 1 of the cable repeat, but other than that I love it. Let's not mention the part where this is attempt 3 or was it 4 and I have finally almost finished the first 16 row repeat. Anyway I'll post more tomorrow when I take actual pictures...get this...OUTSIDE!!!! And maybe even next to the pool with the dogs (yes they are really 1 year old now), who no longer jump up on everything.
See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, those socks will be lovely. I came over from Fluffy knitter Deb blog just to tiptoe by and say hello.

Punkin in Oregon