Thursday, March 29, 2007

Stuff from the Mailbox

Since I seem to feel the urge to post, yet I have no knitting progress (actually I do have a sock to think of it but I haven't taken any pictures of it, well next time), I decided to show some of the stuff I got in the mail.
First up:
Rose of Sharon Peppermint Tooth Soap.
Tooth Soap and a sample
I like the taste fairly well so I'll report on any change I feel with my teeth later on after I've used up maybe half of what I got in this sample. They also sent a sample of "Rapture" I'm not sure what the scents are, just that it reminds me of my Grandparents in a good way, like from when I was in the first few years of Elementary school.
Next:
Spunky Eclectic Fiber of the month for March in "Dandy Lion"
Mar2007 Spunky Eclectic Fiber
It's a super wash merino this time and uber-soft but the colors are just something I would have never picked out for myself, so I will probably over dye the finished yarn later, or use it for socks.
So that's all or now, and I'll take some pictures of that sock but posting may not occur until Spring Break officially starts, not that I definitely won't stick one in before then, but just a warning. Wow, I really need to work on those run-on sentences.

1 comment:

Gloria Quincy said...

That is an interesting color for the merino. I'm curious as to how it would look spun up.