Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What I've Been Up To #2

Well no knitting progress since I've just been ripping things out and reorganizing (sort-of). But here's what has been going on.
Feb2007 -Spunky Eclectic Fiber
First, I got last month's Spunky Eclectic fiber of the month but I have not proceeded to spin it. I think I'm waiting for inspiration, but then again I could just be waiting for a drop spindle to become available.
Sun Bathing
Then in all her catness, Belle enjoying the spring-ish sun ad giving herself a bath.
SP bookmark
Then my Secret Pal sent this along with clues to their name, so far I know the letters "T, I, and M" although I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have to unscramble the letters since I don't think my SP is giving them out in order.
Although I love the bookmark they sent, it is just sooo cute and I've been using it from the moment I set it on my desk.
First one in the Pool
And then, one of the dogs were going to try it eventually, but Lucca went first. All was well and then he started to chase Indiana, (she had been inspecting the cover earlier and understood that it being on the pool did not give the pool a solid surface on which one could walk). Well he chased her, and while she ran around the pool, he thought that he could cut her off by crossing the pool. All we heard was a splash, and he had this shocked look on his face, (mind you the pool was about 62 degrees Fahrenheit, which is about 16 degrees Celsius). My sister ran to the edge calling his name and he swam to her, once there she pulled him up into the deck. That was about 2 days ago and he still refuses to run on the deck and he sidesteps the edge of the pool if he is walking by.
Drawer Cat
Then Belle again, she crawled into my drawer, reminiscent of her kitten days when she was small enough to squeeze out the other end and get "lost" in the back of the dresser.
Anyway, I'm off to the beach tomorrow and I hopefully will be back with good beach pictures and some crafting done that I can show pictures of.

No comments: