Saturday, March 03, 2007

Since I'm Lazy

I just took a picture of everything and didn't model since I don't feel like it right now.
Lump photo
Okay so first, the white/pink scarf was knit from the yarn here.
The second scarf was knit with Berrocco Touche and it feels really good against my neck, abd since it's a cotton/modal blend I can wear it during the summer.
The purple fingerless gloves are made from some stash yarn to which I have lost the label, I think it is Lang Jawoll superwash cotton, and the pattern I used is from GarnStudio although I left off the edgings.
Then there are another pair of ankle socks following my ankle sock pattern in the sidebar using Cherry Tree Hill in the "Birches" colorway.
And last but not least, the last skein of yarn that my Secret Pal sent, already in a ball waiting to be knit.
And now I will rest knowing that I can now post with pictures.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Hurray for Finished Objects!

Anonymous said...

I have been eyeing Birches, it is nice to see how beautifully it knits up.