Sunday, January 28, 2007

Recap

It's not that I was being a brat and complaining, because I do have a lot of things to be thankful for. The thing is that I have been suffering from depression for the last 6 years and even though in the last year I have had bouts where I feel better, things happen and I feel hit and squished down and then I have to crawl up and start over again. Now is one of those moments, usually the relapses happen as a symptom of PMS for me and as a result of cowering in my room and staying away from people I tend to get a bit more in a designing mood, sad but true. So I'll just go back to those socks and a pair of gloves and see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I've been there, Andrea! Designing is a great way to pull yourself back up, because it's a creative act, where depression is full of destructive acts. Also try to make sure you're getting enough sunlight, even if it's from one of those full spectrum light bulbs! I find that helps at this time of year.