Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm an Insomniac

Yup, why else would I be posting at 2am. It's not that I don't try to go to sleep at a respectable hour, it's just that I'll lay there and not fall asleep, and sit, and sit, and then after over an hour of sitting wondering why on earth can't I fall asleep I get up and do something. Then after a while I'll feel a little sleepy so I go back to bed and after five minutes I feel as if I've gotten a quick nap without falling asleep and I am back at square one. So I knit, I spin, I read, I quit reading one book and pick up a second, and of course I end up staying awake for so long I end up eating because I've been up long enough that dinner was over at least six hours ago. Well back to web-surfing since I'm running out of things to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, one of my people. :)

I have been having insomnia problems for over a year now. My dr gave me something to help and it does but I hate having to take something every night. yuck.

It is tough... good luck.