Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So not too much knitting going on

Today was fairly hectic. First I woke up at around 8, so I slept in an hour. Then around 9 my mother and I remembered that Indiana (our 6 month old puppy) had an appointment to be spayed that day and we were supposed to have taken her in at 7:30 that morning. To make a long story short, she didn't go in today.
Then I met with my friend Maddie and we talked through some of the details for her Debutant ball in december. Then I ran home (actually I walked, since I live a block away) and got ready to go help out with the little kids in youth group. Now I'm at home and trying to post but something got in my eye and this poast may not be very long.
Acutally Blogger is having a fight with me right now and my eye is making me not want to fight back so I'll post those pictures tomorrow after school.

No comments: