Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday Night Knitting Update

And here it is:
Wheat-Ear (almost) Cabled Yoke
I wanted to get more of it done but I am clearly not going to finish this tonight as I realized I don't have the proper circular needle for the ribbing and cast off edge, and the LYS isn't open until 10am Tuesday morning so I can pick it up on my way to class and switch needles when I get home Tuesday evening.

I'm really liking this pattern/yarn combo, I just hope the color looks as good on me as I thought when I was picking it out.

I'll post the finished picture later this week (before my weekend update). I need to go now since I have dinner waiting for me and then a little more studying before class tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Gloria Quincy said...

I hate it when I suddenly realize I don't have the right needle!

The sweater looks great, regardless!