Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mystery Stole 3 progress

Well since I've been knitting along and trying to catch up after the big rip out from the disillusioned gauge And here's how far I've gotten.
Mystery Stole 3 Clue 1 finished
Clue 1 finished, fun but at least all of the increases are done.

Mystery Stole 3 Clue 2 Finished
Clue 2 finished and you couldn't imagine how much faster the upside down 'V' made the clue go.

Mystery Stole 3 Clue 3 Finished
And then there's my current progress, I'm now into the space without beads except for the sides so the fun of that is gone but I'm still having a ball.

Now as long as I catch up then knock out all of the extra projects that I've got I can get back to my relaxed knitting state with only 1 at home project, 1 purse portable project, and 1 just in case of illness blanket.

Now back to the Mystery Stole! (actually since I already know the theme should I refer to it as such?)

2 comments:

Bullwinkle said...

The shawl looks awesome. I like it in the darker color - it really shows off the lace. p.s. Good luck with the headaches.

Gloria Quincy said...

So pretty!