Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Share the Joy!

Since Blogger fixed the problem I can now post with ease and even though the new design may be a little odd I'll get used to it. Anyway what I was going to gush about in the last post I will now do in pictures. But first, today was shipping day and I should be getting a package in the mail soon.
Unfinished Christmas sock
First, my Dad was going to receive another pair of socks for Christmas but then I got sick and I was held up in my knitting since I was too drowsy and dizzy to see straight. So now I'm finishing the leg and I will start the heel in a couple rounds.
15oz. chocolate covered pretzels, yum
And I usually don't talk about food in this blog because I don't pay that much attention to food, but this deserves recognition. 15 oz. of chocolate covered pretzels that my Mom gave me for Christmas, she knows me well.
Christmas 2006 fiber goodies
and again from my mom is this wonderful treat. 8 oz of Ingeo and 8 oz of Alpaca from Copper Moose Fibers and they are both so soft I can't wait to spin them.
That's all I wanted to say, so have a great week and I'll be back with more knitting content later this week if my wrist stops feeling so weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pretty spinning fiber! I think you will love spinning alpaca. I have some Ingeo in my stash, too. I look forward to seeing how they turn out and what you create with them.