Friday, September 22, 2006

Knitting Slump

Classes were a little more draining than usual this week so I have no new knitting to report other than the hemetliner, but I'm not sure about it yet so I'll post about it later when I actually have more to report and a picture that doesn't look like a sock with a gigantic hole in the side.

Although I do have to report that knitting, any knitting that doesn't require me to look at it helps me stay awake in Biology 100 which I technically took in high school but they don't accept high school biology, so I'm falling asleep in a dark room while learning nothing. Anyhoo knitting helps keep me awake so I can get something done and stay awake in class. Note: this also helps keeping me awake in German 101 which helps in the last hour of the class. Yesterday though, I recieved the comment "Don't you have to look at that?" that was fun since I hadn't looked at my knitting for five minutes, to the credit of the pattern I had only done 2x2 ribbing on a circular needle for the whole five minutes.

So that's all I have to report so I'll sign off for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: